• Mid 2017 Thanda Inja added a soup kitchen to the offering
• Many members of the community are aged and walk up to 5km to seek veterinary care for their animals. They leave home at the crack of dawn.
• The community are now able to enjoy a warm cup of soup and fresh bread
• Many school children pay a visit to the soup kitchen before school and enjoy breakfast
• Once we got involved with the outreach for animals in the community we realised that the community also needs assistance.
• Through a veterinary offering and a soup kitchen we have a holistic approach to the community upliftment.
• This is only possible through ongoing donations